Introduction to SketchUp for Events
1 day course. 10am-4pm.
Online course via Zoom from £350
In-person course at your office or venue in London from £500
This is a online course that provides live tuition with an expert tutor.
Alternatively we can come and run the training at your venue, office, co-working space or home. We can travel nationwide to come and train you and your team in the most convenient location.
We can also host training sessions at our London office.
Crash course to get you started in one day.
Please note this course only covers the basics, please see our SketchUp for Event Designers course for a more comprehensive training solution for event designers.
- Learn how to use the functions of SketchUp
- Learn to design events and create 3D event plans
Who it's for
Production managers, event designers and event professionals.
This course is run by Chris Walker. Chris is the Production Manager for Hot Chip, Despacio Sound System, Soulwax and Too Many DJ’s.
Chris uses SketchUp as a Production Management tool.
What is covered
- Learn the software fundamentals
- Import PDFs
- Create 3D models
- Import items from the SketchUp Warehouse
- i7 Mac or PC computer
- Demo, educational or subscription version of Sketch up Pro 2018 or later
- Free account with Zoom.us – desktop app installed on the student's computer prior to the training.
- USB mouse