The enrolment process for online training with Cortex Training London
- You choose which of the various events industry or media production courses you are interested in enrolling on
- Drop us an email to enquire about the course and suggest your preferred course date. We will then email you a quote.
- Our courses are bespoke and tailored to how you will used the skills in your workplace. Normally we would have a discussion on the phone to find out more about the types of events you work on and how we can tweak the training to give you the skills you need.
- Once we’ve set up a date and time slot(s) we will send you a basic form to complete in order to set you up on our system and prepare an invoice
- We will then send you an invoice to pay before we can confirm enrolment
- After payment has been made we will send you an enrolment confirmation document with detailed information about the course content, the session URL, tutor information and anything you need to bring to get the most out of your training
Notes on online training:
- All of our courses are delivered using the Zoom platform
- It may be required to perform a speed test on the students internet connection prior to booking the training
- Please refer to the Cortex Training London’s terms and conditions regarding cancellation after a course has been paid for.
Please get in touch to discuss course dates and pricing.